Immunobiogram provides a personalized report of the patient’s response to each immunosuppressant.
How it works? In this infographic you can see a summary in 5 steps:
- A blood sample is taken from the patient and sent to a laboratory
- Immune system cells are extracted and stimulated
- Cells are introduced on a multichannel plate containing immunosuppressants.
- The immune response is observed and measured in terms of sensitivity to each immunosuppressant
- The custom report on the patient is sent for the doctor’s decision-making
Of course, if you are interested in knowing more about how it works or its possible applications, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to explain it to you in more detail.
This is a message addressed solely and exclusively to healthcare professionals