The IMMUNOBIOGRAM® is a blood-based in vitro diagnostic (IVD) bioassay that measures the pharmacodynamic response to individual immunosuppressive drugs.
The IMMUNOBIOGRAM® -RENAL TRANSPLANT report provides individualized information on the patient response and evolution to the current therapy and to the mostly-used immunosuppressants.
There are two key concepts to keep in mind when analyzing the response to immunosuppressants:
- Sensitivity to the drugs: The higher the sensitivity, the better response to the drug.
- Probability of rejection multiplier: There is an increase in the probability of rejection as the patient has less sensitivity to the drugs.
The report contains the following information:
- Patient’s data
- Current Treatment results: The evolution of the patient with the scheduled treatment is shown for the dates the Immunobiograms have been performed.
- Results by immunosuppressant: It shows the evolution for each of the most commonly-used scheduled and non-scheduled immunosuppressants for the dates the Immunobiograms have been performed.
- Interpretation guide: The report is accompanied by a help guide, which together with other clinical variables, seeks to facilitate the doctor’s decision-making.
This message is exclusively intended for health professionals