Multiparametric and integrated diagnostic system, based on several technologies able to monitor and early identify patients in the course of a chronic rejection or different allograft tolerance grade, for subsequent immunosuppressant regimen adjustment.
- From conventional peripheral blood and urine samples.
- Screening previous to renal biopsy decision.
- Test for IMs regimen downscale in case of Operational Tolerance
- In particular, it will allow to monitor in an easy and non-invasive way the evolution of the immune response profile along patient transplantation, monitoring and assisting in making early decisions in a consistent manner.
- It is a software that will integrate a variety of information about the immune-response profile of the patient, considering proteomic, metabolomics and cytometry.